Wednesday 24 August 2011

12 weeks!


I'm 12 weeks tomorrow!! I've been waiting for the milestone for what feels like years. mainly because;
a. dating scan & the reassurance everything is ok, therefore risk of miscarriage going down massively. and
b. morning sickness being over!

however, because of going on holiday from this friday for a week, I haven't got my scan until the 6th of September, the day I become 14 weeks!! so frustrating. and the morning sickness and tiredness and all the other lovely trimester 1 symptoms show no sign of being over anytime soon. lovely!

BUT this week, the most exciting thing happened!! I have had my angel sounds fetal doppler for a few weeks now, but all we could hear was the placenta and faint sounds that we thought were the heartbeat. but a few days ago, we heard this:



I cried!! I was so happy. It was such a relief. The best sound ever.

And, as you can see from the first picture, I have a little bump! I haven't been able to fit in any of my normal jeans for a few weeks now, and have quite a few maternity clothes already. I feel like I'm huge, and it's so early still! I love my bump :)

 x

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that the best sound ever?! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! This is a beautiful world for you. Babies are the blossom of our living. Love.

    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete